Oct 17-28 2017
Limited to just 20 places!! So book early.
US$4899 - Superior shared double room (twin beds)
US$5499 - Superior single room
Note: If we do not have anyone to share your room then you will be liable to pay the single supplement of US$600. Instead why not bring a friend with you or book early to ensure you get your request.
To join us:
STEP 1: PLEASE PAY DEPOSIT BEFORE APRIL 25TH, 2017
Decide upon your room type, single or twin occupancy, then place your non-refundable deposit of US$691 (Twin) or US$750 (Single) below BEFORE April 25th, 2017 to secure your place
TWIN ROOM BOOKING:
SINGLE ROOM BOOKING:
STEP 2: PLEASE PAY 50% BALANCE BY JUNE 20TH, 2017
Twin Occupancy Room Booking: 50% of balance is US$2,104
Single Occupancy Room Booking: 50% of Balance is US$2,374.50
STEP 3: PLEASE PAY FINAL BALANCE BY AUGUST 14TH, 2017
Twin Occupancy Room Booking Balance: US$2,104
Single Room Occupancy Booking Balance: US$2,374.50
If you would prefer to organize an instalment payment plan we are happy to create that for you! Simply place your non-refundable deposit to hold your spot and then contact Raishael, our office manager. Email: email@example.com
You must be paid in full before trip departure.
NOTE: If we cannot match you with a roommate we will switch you to a single occupancy room and you will need to pay the difference, however if you sign up early you will most likely get your choice.
What is included?
- 7 mornings (4 x 60 minutes, 3 x 90 minutes sessions) with Goedele Leyssen, a Kundalini yoga Guru
- Ein Gedi Spa Package – 80 minutes
- 12 days with Ishtar and the Ascended Masters and the Venusian Mothers with activations, healings and teachings to reconnect you with your Divine Self
- 2 half days at the Dead Sea soaking in the waters
- 2 half days at the Dead Sea creating ceremony
- Full Day in Jerusalem
- Half Day at Masada
- Half Day at Bethlehem
- Half Day at Wadi Qumran
- Half Day at Jericho
- Full Day to Sea of Gallilee
- 4-star Superior rooms at the Hotel Ein Gedi, double shared occupancy 11 nights (yes, there are two single beds in each room)
- 6 days of touring in private bus with English speaking tour guide (see itinerary)
- Transfers between Ein Gedi Hotel and Ben Gurion Airport, Tel Aviv on arrival and departure
- Transfers to Dead Sea from Ein Gedi Hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day with the group
- Entrance fees to sites we visit
- Conference rooms
- Earth Ceremonies at Dead Sea, Sea of Galilee and Qumran
What is not included? …
- Your round trip air fare to Tel Aviv
- Personal expenses – laundry, alcohol, phone calls, mini bar, extra meals or late night snacks, souvenir shopping, extra spa services not listed, taxis, tips to room maid, guide or porter, (we recommend $10 per day)
- Visa costs
- Personal, travel, medical or trip cancellation insurance
- Additional spa treatments
- Anything that is not mentioned in "What is Included" list
You must arrive into Tel Aviv Airport no later than the morning of October 17th and depart the hotel on the morning of October 28th.
If you wish to come earlier or stay later for some extra exploring you can contact our guide and she will help you design a few extra days as well as make sure you end up at the Dead Sea Retreat at the right time and in the right place on October 17th. Feel free to contact Jessica at GUY Tours 196. Tel: 972-2-5383318. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the deposit paid.
- Any cancellation made between: June 20th, 2017 and August 13th, 2017 will result in a loss of 50% of the total retreat price.
- Any cancellation made between: August 14th, 2017 and the retreat commence date of October 17th 2017 will result in a total loss of retreat price.
- We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so all monies paid will be refunded in full).
Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans.
NOTE: Every participant MUST take out their own private travel insurance covering them for delay and cancellation costs/health and loss of personal property. We do not take responsibility for these items. We will require a copy of this insurance.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- When you book we will send you a reservation form. You will be required to supply a scan of the front page of your passport and supply international flight details for your arrival and departure to Tel Aviv, Israel.
- You may require a visa to Israel. To check if you require a visa to enter Israel go to this link: http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ConsularServices/Pages/default.aspx
- Validity of your passport - All visitors to Israel must hold a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date they are departing the country. That means you need at least 6 months on your passport from October 28, 2017.
- Confirm if transit visa is required for any connections. Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Israel. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa.
- For information about health issues and vaccinations for Israel please speak with your own doctor
- A trip preparation document will be sent to you by our office assistant Raishael.
- It is imperative that every traveller takes out cancellation/health/travel insurance.
PLEASE TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE AS SOON AS YOU REGISTER AND BOOK